· Proprietary AMOLED display
· Custom designed Fresnel lenses
· Full RGB per pixel arrangement optimized for VR
· 210 degree horizontal FOV, 130 degree vertical FOV
· Natural peripheral vision in VR for truly immersive experiences
· Seamlessly integrated with Tobii eye tracking technology
· Auto IPD measurement and distortion adjustments
· Dynamic foveated rendering
StarVR Corporation is dedicated to the innovation of professional virtual reality solutions, with a focus on high-end enterprise applications and location-based entertainment. At the core of its commercial solutions sits the StarVR head-mounted-display (HMD). The next-generation StarVR® One headset features an industry-leading 210-degree field-of-view and integrated eye tracking, proprietary full RGB AMOLED displays with 16 million sub-pixels and custom designed lenses.
Founded as a joint venture between Acer and Starbreeze, StarVR Corporation is listed on the emerging stock board of the Taipei Exchange (TPEx: 6681). The company is headquartered in Taipei, with presence in Los Angeles, Paris and Stockholm.