· Proprietary AMOLED display
· Custom designed Fresnel lenses
· Full RGB per pixel arrangement optimized for VR
· 210 degree horizontal FOV, 130 degree vertical FOV
· Natural peripheral vision in VR for truly immersive experiences
· Seamlessly integrated with Tobii eye tracking technology
· Auto IPD measurement and distortion adjustments
· Dynamic foveated rendering
StarVR Corporation is dedicated to the innovation of professional virtual reality solutions, with a focus on high-end enterprise applications and location-based entertainment. At the core of its commercial solutions sits the StarVR head-mounted-display (HMD). The next-generation StarVR® One headset features an industry-leading 210-degree field-of-view and integrated eye tracking, proprietary full RGB AMOLED displays with 16 million sub-pixels and custom designed lenses.
Founded as a joint venture between Acer and Starbreeze, StarVR Corporation is listed on the emerging stock board of the Taipei Exchange (TPEx: 6681). The company is headquartered in Taipei, with presence in Los Angeles, Paris and Stockholm.
StarVR Unveils the World’s Most Advanced Virtual Reality Headset with Integrated Eye Tracking
StarVR and Autodesk Bring Break-Through VR to Automotive Design with VRED Optimized for StarVR’s...