· Proprietary AMOLED display
· Custom designed Fresnel lenses
· Full RGB per pixel arrangement optimized for VR
· 210 degree horizontal FOV, 130 degree vertical FOV
· Natural peripheral vision in VR for truly immersive experiences
· Seamlessly integrated with Tobii eye tracking technology
· Auto IPD measurement and distortion adjustments
· Dynamic foveated rendering
StarVR Corporation is dedicated to the innovation of professional virtual reality solutions, with a focus on high-end enterprise applications and location-based entertainment. At the core of its commercial solutions sits the StarVR head-mounted-display (HMD). The next-generation StarVR® One headset features an industry-leading 210-degree field-of-view and integrated eye tracking, proprietary full RGB AMOLED displays with 16 million sub-pixels and custom designed lenses.
Founded as a joint venture between Acer and Starbreeze, StarVR Corporation is listed on the emerging stock board of the Taipei Exchange (TPEx: 6681). The company is headquartered in Taipei, with presence in Los Angeles, Paris and Stockholm.
We provide our clients and partners innovative VR technology solutions. We're interested in learning more about your next project. Fill out and submit the form and we'll get back to you right away.