StarVR One User Guide
Once all needed software are installed and your StarVR One HMD is connected to your computer successfully, do the last few steps to finish the configuration.
Manage GPU Settings
Before using the StarVR One HMD, we suggest to open the NVIDIA Control Panel to do the following modification for optimal performance.
Hardware Compatibility With Tracking Calibration
SteamVR™ Tracking needs to be calibrated before being usable. Please make sure that hardware are compatible with HMD featuring support for SteamVR™ Tracking Calibration.
Minimum Hardware Requirement:
• One Tracking Base Station compatible with SteamVR™ Tracking 1.0 or 2.0 (two Tracking Base Stations are recommended for better tracking)
Optional Hardware Requirement:
• Controllers compatible with SteamVR™ Tracking
• StarVR One HMD supports up to 2 controllers.
• If you don't want StarVR One HMD to be connected, you can only use controllers remotely by using the wireless dongles compatible with the SteamVR™ Tracking (one dongle per one controller).
• If you need more information on device calibration, please refer to their original documents.